Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello and welcome to my first blog.  My name is "The Mad Scientist" (at least that's what my students call me), and I have been teaching middle school life science for the past 3 years.  In the 5 following weeks I will be conducting a social experiment where I will document and reflect on the various teaching practices of not only myself but of fellow educators at my school.  I will talk and discuss my lesson plans, classroom management, and school politics that I see every day around me.  Hopefully as future educators you can find some useful information out of my mad ramblings to use in your own classes.  So enough with my babbling and onto the blog...

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." -- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment